Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The best friend in my life
I have many friends everywhere, but they are not as good as Rani. Rani was my classmate in the high school and partner in the university. This intelligent guy could finish his bachelor’s degree in three years. Also, he was respectful and nice to people because he grew up from a great family.
We were neighbors in a small district in Saudi Arabia. We met each other every two days to discuss our assignments and quizzes. Some people thought we were siblings because we were like one heart in a body. Moreover, this amazing guy has done something for me that I think nobody has done for other people when I had a strong disease in my liver. Having not drunk enough water at that time, I suffered from a dangerous disease in my liver when I was senior in high school. This disease could transmit to other students if I attended classes. After my principal and teachers knew about that, they stopped me from coming to classes to save their health. At that moment, I was confused and afraid of failure in the last year from high school. Also, my perfect friend was shocked when he heard about my health. He was trying to compose and persuade me to get test at home for a while because I was crabby and tired.
While I was at home, he kept coming over to make sure of my health and explain everything he studied in the classes even though he knew my disease was risky for his health. Three months later, I was cured from my disease and he made a big party in his home because I had become healthy.
I am writing this story to show all people who have friends what friendship means in our life.

No comments: